(OUR SIGNATURE DISH)
• Rack of ribs (remove the membrane from bone side) Using a butter knife underneath the membrane and free it up. Pull it free from bone until it is completely apart.
• Preheat oven 350 degrees.
• Season ribs with Cajun Grillin’ Blend BBQ Seasoning
• Cut ribs into serving pieces. Line large pan lined with aluminum
• Foil using non-stick spray. Bake for 1 ½ hours covered with aluminum foil.
• Add ½ cup water and cook for 30 more minutes.
• Baste generously with “Cajun Sweet and Sour Sauce”
• Place back in oven for 10 minutes ( you may repeat, adding more sauce) then serve “Knuckle Licken Good”